Nemo Link Ltd (NLL) and Elia are consulting on an amendment to the Access Rules for the Nemo Link Interconnector. This Access Rules amendment supports the introduction of an intraday capacity product for the scenarios where GB remains in the EU Internal Energy Market (IEM) and should, following Brexit, GB no longer be part of the IEM. This consultation will be open until 5th August 2019.
In summary, Nemo Link’s intraday capacity product will be.
(a) Auctioned explicitly until such time as Nemo Link joins the XBID project;
(b) Consist of 4 auctions for each forthcoming 6 hour fraction of the day;
(c) Include 24 hourly nomination gates; and
(d) Capacity will be nominated on the Regional Nomination Platform (RNP)
The consultation consists of 5 documents:
- The consultation summary and key points
(1) Consultation Summary
- The allocation and nomination rules in the event GB remains within the IEM
(2) IEM Intraday Allocation Rules
(3) IEM Day Ahead and Intraday Nomination Rules
- The allocation and nomination rules in the event GB exits the IEM
(4) Non-IEM Intraday Allocation Rules
(5) Non-IEM Day Ahead and Intraday Nomination Rules
Nemo Link invites feedback from all interested parties to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th August 2019.